By Cam Edwards
Police in San Jose, California say they’ve broken up an operation illegally selling firearms in the city; one allegedly run by two individuals already prohibited by state law from purchasing or selling firearms.
During the investigation, detectives determined that Diaz-Ramirez was allegedly supplying various illegal firearms to the juvenile suspect.
Detectives later determined that the juvenile suspect allegedly had been in possession of a loaded concealed firearm while on campus at Independence High School during school hours.
On Wednesday, detectives served two simultaneous search warrants and took the suspects into custody in San José without incident.
The following items were seized during the residential search:
- Springfield Armory Champion semi-automatic pistol .45 caliber
- Heritage Arms revolver .22LR caliber
- Colt Automatic semi-automatic pistol .25 caliber
- Harrington & Richardson revolver .38 Special caliber
- Smith & Wesson SD40OVE semi-automatic pistol .40 caliber
- Approximately 43.5 gram of suspected cocaine
- Various calibers of ammunition for those firearms
Read Full Article Here…(bearingarms.com)
Home | Caravan to Midnight (zutalk.com)
Be First to Comment