- Bill Gates and his spokespeople refuse to explain why he flew from Teterboro Airport in New Jersey to Palm Beach on March 1, 2013 with Jeffrey Epstein
- Epstein told people in the past that he was a financial adviser to Gates, who was still the chairman of Microsoft at the time
- A rep for Gates’ humanitarian foundation denied that Epstein ever worked for billionaire founder of Microsoft, but would not comment on the 2013 flight
- Gates’ spokesperson also stated that there were no financial or charitable ties between the two men
- Epstein had just been released from prison four years prior after pleading guilty to two counts of soliciting a minor under the age of 18 for sex
Bill Gates is hoping to ride out the storm, one week after it was revealed he had hitched a ride on Jeffrey Epstein’s plane.
The billionaire was the chairman of Microsoft at the time he traveled with Epstein on the Lolita Express in 2013, four years after the pedophile served time for soliciting a minor under the age of 18 for sex..