This article discusses the research that combined two over-the-counter substances, Bromelain and NAC. The resulting…
This article discusses the research that combined two over-the-counter substances, Bromelain and NAC. The resulting mix called BromAc can break the bonds that keep the spike protein of the SARS-CoV-2 virus together.
The paper was published in Mar 2021, when the COVID jabs were first released. I remember reading this article then, and I put it on my to-do list and somehow got bypassed by other pieces and then forgotten.
This is the first study that shows that something can be taken to remove the spike proteins in the body.
This research is more relevant now than when first published. That’s because now we know that the spike protein can be produced in the body after injection by the mRNA shots.
- Pfizer COVID shot makes human liver cells produce SARS-CoV-2 spike DNA
- LINE 1 can make spike mRNA become part of the human DNA
- Polymerase Theta can Change RNA to DNA
And the spike protein can last in the body for several months
- Spike proteins in the blood for two days and lymph nodes for sixty days post-COVID vaccination
- Japanese TV: Spike Proteins from Pfizer COVID shot found in the Skin
If the spike protein is chronically present in the body, it can elicit an autoimmune response and form blood clots
Jesse Santiano M.D.Don’t Get Sick!Bromelain and Acetylcysteine Combined Destroy SARS-CoV-2 spike protein (drjessesantiano.com)
Home | Caravan to Midnight (zutalk.com)
We need your help to keep Caravan to Midnight going,
please consider donating to help keep independent media independent.
Be First to Comment