- Rabbis George Finkelstein and Macy Gordon have been accused of the sexual abuse of at least 38 pupils during their time at a Manhattan school
- The alleged abuse happened between the 1960s and 1980s and occurred in school hallways as well as in private
- The allegations surfaced as part of a lawsuit filed by ex-pupils who claim that Yeshiva University High School did not protect them from the two rabbis
- Finkelstein is alleged to have abused children during ‘sexual wrestling’ and targeted ‘vulnerable kids’ of Holocaust survivors
- Gordon, who died in 2017, was accused of sodomizing boys in a ‘vicious and sadistic’ manner using objects
- Finkelstein was promoted from assistant principal to principal during the alleged abuse. Gordon taught Jewish Studies at the time
An ex-principal is alleged to have been a sexual predator who targeted kids of Holocaust survivors and another teacher is claimed to have sodomized children with objects at an Orthodox Jewish school.
Rabbis George Finkelstein and the late Macy Gordon have been named in a suit launched by 38 former pupils against a New York City school operated by Yeshiva University.
They claim that the institution failed to protect them against the two prominent figures who are alleged to have molested pupils between the 1960s and 1980s.