The report, done by former Republican senator, Jon Kyl interviewed conservative politicians and organizations to…
- A report says Facebook should do more to address conservatives concerns
- The ‘independent’ study comes from former Republican senator Jon Kyle
- Concerns from conservatives center on its algorithm, ad practices, and more
- Generally conservatives complained of a liberal bias from the company
- The report recommends more transparency into news ranking and ad practices
A study of Facebook’s alleged censorship of conservative speech says there’s ‘work to be done’ in assuaging right-leaning users’ concerns.
The report, which was carried out by former Republican congressman, Jon Kyl and a team from law firm Covington and Burling, interviewed more than 130 ‘leading conservative politicians’ and organizations in an attempt to assess the impact of Facebook’s evolving policies on conservative speech…