- Hillary Clinton endorsed impeaching Donald Trump, who beat her in the 2016 presidential election
- That followed the release of a transcript of a phone call between Trump and Ukraine’s president, in which Trump discussed investigating Joe Biden
- Democrats are using the blip as a new rallying cry for impeachment
- Trump fired back, telling reporters it’s possible copies of tens of thousands of Clinton’s famous deleted emails might reside on a server in Ukraine
- Clinton and her lawyers deleted 33,000 emails rather than turn them over to Congress and the State Department
- She kept all her emails while she was secretary of state on a homebrew, unsecured server, including more than 100 classified documents
- Clinton claimed all the deleted emails were about personal matters including yoga and her daughter’s wedding plans
Trump threw a rhetorical pitch at her chin hours later, telling reporters at the United Nations that the nation of Ukraine ‘could very well’ have copies of tens of thousands of emails Clinton and her lawyers famously deleted while they were under subpoena.