- Hillary Clinton endorsed impeaching Donald Trump, who beat her in the 2016 presidential election
- That followed the release of a transcript of a phone call between Trump and Ukraine’s president, in which Trump discussed investigating Joe Biden
- Democrats are using the blip as a new rallying cry for impeachment
- Trump fired back, telling reporters it’s possible copies of tens of thousands of Clinton’s famous deleted emails might reside on a server in Ukraine
- Clinton and her lawyers deleted 33,000 emails rather than turn them over to Congress and the State Department
- She kept all her emails while she was secretary of state on a homebrew, unsecured server, including more than 100 classified documents
- Clinton claimed all the deleted emails were about personal matters including yoga and her daughter’s wedding plans
Hillary Clinton said on Wednesday that she agrees with congressional Democrats who aim to impeach Donald Trump and remove him from office.
Trump threw a rhetorical pitch at her chin hours later, telling reporters at the United Nations that the nation of Ukraine ‘could very well’ have copies of tens of thousands of emails Clinton and her lawyers famously deleted while they were under subpoena.
I enjoy what you guys are up too. Such clever
work and coverage! Keep up the great works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my
own blogroll. Ahaa, its fastidious conversation about this paragraph at this place at this web
site, I have read all that, so now me also commenting
at this place. I couldn’t refrain from commenting. Well written! http://House.com/
Whatever Hillary support or does not support is irrelevant because she is irrelevant.
We all know the emails under subpoena were “deleted” which is a crime. Why is no one charged with this crime?
You completed various good points there. I did a search on the topic and found mainly people will consent with your blog.
Sweet blog! I found it while surfing around on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Cheers
Comments are closed.