Jeffrey Epstein butler said that Prince Andrew, former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak and Steve Bannon…
- The man who spent the past 18 years working as Jeffrey Epstein’s butler at his $8million Paris apartment is speaking about his boss’ famous friends
- Gabriel said that Prince Andrew, former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak and Steve Bannon were also guests at the residence
- A source close to Bannon said it ‘never happened,’ despite Gabriel claiming he drove the man around the city just last Fall
- Gabriel said Bill and Melinda Gates had visited and while a rep did not respond to a request comment the couple has denied any personal ties in the past
- There was also talk of the women Epstein had in his house, who Gabriel said he kept separate from other gusts
- Gabriel is living in the pied-a-terre after being ordered to move in by the estate two days before Paris officials declared they were probing Epstein
Jeffrey Epstein welcomed a number of famous faces into his Paris apartment according to his butler, who spoke about his 18 years on the job in an interview with franceinfo.
‘I served crowned heads, diplomats, businessmen and politicians,’ said the butler, named only as Gabriel, who then listed Bill and Melinda Gates as two examples.