On Monday, the home of a Republican County Commissioner candidate in Charlotte, NC was shot at multiple times.
Aaron Marin, who is the only Republican running for the position in town, says his house was targeted by the apparent drive-by shooters.
His wife and children were home when the shooting happened.
Thankfully, no one was hurt.
However, his kids had been playing outside in the yard shortly before the incident.
Here are the details:
🚨HOLY CRAP!!!!
A Republican County Commissioner in Charlotte NC just had 7-10 SHOTS FIRED AT HIS HOME WHILE HIS WIFE AND KIDS WERE INSIDE!!!
Bullet holes can be seen in trees, cars, mailbox, and his kid’s basketball hoop.
He says he was DELIBERATELY TARGETED and his kids are… pic.twitter.com/6ExQ9Kdy9N
— Matt Van Swol (@mattvanswol) February 18, 2026
…
Read Full Article Here…(wltreport.com)
Home | Caravan to Midnight (zutalk.com)
Live Stream + Chat (zutalk.com)





Be First to Comment