Signals that Covid-19 Vaccines may have caused death in children and young adults
- Dr June Raine, Chief Executive, MHRA
- Professor Lim, Chairman, JCVI COVID-19 subcommittee
- Hon Sajid Javid, Secretary of State for Health and Social Care
- Professor Sir Chris Whitty, Chief Medical Officer for England
- Sir Patrick Vallance, Government Chief Scientific Adviser
- Dr Jenny Harries OBE, Chief Executive, UKHSA
Dear Dr Raine, Professor Lim, Mr Javid, Professor Whitty, Sir Patrick Vallance & Dr Harries,
RE: Signals that Covid-19 Vaccines may have caused death in children and young adults
We write to demand an immediate, urgent investigation to determine whether the Covid-19 vaccines are the cause of significant numbers of deaths seen recently in male children and young adults.
We also request that anonymized data and information known to be available, showing how many children have died following a Covid-19 vaccine and within how many days, be published for full transparency, in the public interest.
On Thursday 13th January 2022, at a hearing in the High Court in London, evidence was presented showing a significant increase in the number of young male deaths following roll out of the Covid-19 vaccinations compared with the prior five-year average between 2015 and 2019. It is important to look at male deaths separately, given what is known about higher risks from myocarditis in young males.
Between 1st May to 24th December 2021 there were…