In what world, what America, is this not punished? Are we so far beyond repair that if you are a Democrat, absolute corruption is rewarded absolutely?
Josh Hawley introduces PELOSI Act to bar lawmakers from trading stocks and profiting while in office
A Republican in the U.S. Senate is looking to prevent lawmakers and their spouses from trading stocks on which the officials would have privileged information and used the bill’s title to make a not-so-subtle dig at former House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.
- How To Protect Yourself From 5G, EMF & RF Radiation
- Grab This Bucket Of Heirloom Seeds & Get Free Shipping With Promo Code TIM
- Build Your Own Food Forest & Save 5% With Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Here’s A Way You Can Stockpile Food For The Future
- Stockpile Your Ammo & Save $15 On Your First Order
- Preparing Also Means Detoxifying – Here’s One Simple Way To Detoxify
- Save Up To 66% Off MyPillow with Promo Code TIMBROWN
- Grab guns, accessories, gear and optics at the lowest prices
On Tuesday, Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Mo., introduced the PELOSI Act, officially the Preventing Elected Leaders from Owning Securities and Investments Act, requiring members and their spouses to divest any holdings or put them in a blind trust within six months of entering office.
“Members of Congress and their spouses shouldn’t be using their position to get rich on the stock market – today l’m introducing legislation to BAN stock trading & ownership by members of Congress. I call it the PELOSI Act,” he wrote on Twitter Tuesday.
REPORT: Pelosi sold $3 Million of Google stock 4 weeks ago. Yesterday, the DOJ opened a lawsuit against Google to break up their tech monopoly.
Pelosi gets a free pass for white collar crime. Anyone else would be in jail.
— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) January 25, 2023
READ FULL ARTICLE HERE… – The Washington Standard
Home | Caravan to Midnight (zutalk.com)
We need your help to keep Caravan to Midnight going,
please consider donating to help keep independent media independent.
Be First to Comment