- Depending on whom you believe, Natalia Grace Barnett is either a vulnerable 16-year-old girl – or a 30-year-old ‘sociopath’ masquerading as a child
- Kristine Barnett, 45, claimed Natalia, who she was told was six when she adopted her in 2010, is actually an adult ‘sociopath’ masquerading as a child
- The mom-of-three, and her ex-husband Michael were charged with neglect after ‘abandoning’ the girl in Lafayette, Indiana, and moving to Canada in 2013
- DailyMail.com can reveal Natalia is now living with a family of five in Indiana
- Natalia’s new father figure, 36-year-old Antwon Mans, was recently ordained as a pastor and lives in a former church parsonage with his wife Cynthia, 39
- Court records show the Mans applied for legal guardianship of Natalia in 2016 describing her as an ‘alleged incapacitated person’ who was 13 or 14 years old
- The Mans even tried to invalidate the 2012 court decision that declared Natalia was an adult born in 1989
Fooling around with her five siblings, singing in church and beaming from ear to ear, this is ‘abandoned’ Natalia Barnett, living with a Christian couple who consider her their teen daughter.
Three-foot tall Natalia, who suffers from a rare form of dwarfism, is at the center of an extraordinary criminal case that saw her adoptive parents Kristine and Michael Barnett charged with neglect for moving to Canada without her in 2013.
But depending on whom you believe, the bubbly, baby-faced ‘youngster’ is either a 16-year-old girl – or a 30-year-old ‘sociopath’ masquerading as a child.
For, in a twist worthy of a Hollywood movie, Kristine Barnett claimed in an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com last week that she can prove Ukrainian-born Natalia is secretly a grown up suffering from a severe psychiatric illness.
Mom-of-three Kristine, 45, further alleged that her family are the true victims, having been scammed into adopting an adult in 2010 who went on to terrorize and try to kill them.
As the bewildering case prepares to play out in court, a DailyMail.com investigation can today reveal Natalia has found a new home with a Christian couple from Indiana and their five kids.