The House Intelligence Committee has published the bombshell whistle-blower complaint at the center of the…
- Bombshell whistle-blower complaint is published and reveals new allegations of a high-level White House cover-up as well as claims of abuse of power
- Official remains unnamed and unidentified but is not a member of the White House staff and works for another agency
- Official was given a ‘read-out’ of the call but did not listen to it
- Whistle-blower says they were told by ‘disturbed’ White House officials about the aftermath of the call
- Its contents were moved to a secret computer system more normally used for ‘covert action’ despite not being ‘national-security sensitive’
- White House officials ‘voiced concern internally that this would be an abuse of the system,’ the complaint says
- Complaint says it was not the first time Trump’s calls to foreign leaders had been placed on secret server run by the National Security Council
- SCROLL DOWN TO READ THE FULL DOCUMENT
Donald Trump and his White House are accused in the bombshell whistle-blower complaint published Thursday of abusing his power to force Ukraine’s president to investigate Joe Biden – then running a cover-up using a highly-classified computer system to ‘lock down’ the call.
The House Intelligence Committee Thursday published the bombshell complaint at the center of the growing scandal facing Trump over his dealings with Ukraine.
The seven-page document was declassified overnight after lawmakers had viewed it, hours after the transcript of the call between Donald Trump and Volodymyr Zelensky was published was published by the Department of Justice.