Press "Enter" to skip to content

Yankee go home!



This was spotted after the USS Gerald R. Ford docked in Oslo, Norway for NATO exercises about a week ago…

Even if this is a fringe opinion in Norway – support for NATO membership is at 95.6% this year – I am very happy to read what the remaining 4.4 % have to say…

Solar Death Ray 2035… Scientists successfully transmit space-based solar power to earth for the first time

Chicago hotdog restaurant celebrates pride month…



Live Stream + Chat (

We need your help to keep Caravan to Midnight going,

please consider donating to help keep independent media independent.

Be First to Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Breaking News: